Tuesday 14 May 2013

Get ready to be jealous because I met Maggie Stiefvatar!


SOOOOOOO!!!! On March the 24th 2013 I was lucky enough to meet Maggie Stiefvatar! One of my favorite authors! She is so great and so so lovely and funny. Ah I still can't get over the fact that I met her!
Anywayyyy here is a terrible picture of me because it looks like I'm really fat which makes me sad but I don't care because Maggie is in the picture. I will also post pictures of my books being singed and all of that after I take pictures of them! :D:D:D

Here is her facebook http://www.facebook.com/MaggieStiefvaterAuthorPage where I found out that she was doing the signing :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...