Wednesday 15 May 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #2

waiting on wednesday
“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

Sentinel (Covenant, #5)Title: Sentinel
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: November 2nd 2013 
Pages: 360 pages (paperback)
Goodreads summery 
It's a beautiful day for a war. Alex must face a terrible choice between destruction of everything she loves and her own destruction. The final book in the COVENANT series.
My Thoughts: I still have to read the 4th book in this series! But nevertheless I know this final book will be brilliant! I can't believe the series is ending! Although I'm not entirely surprised. I will truly miss this series and I hope this book is up to standards







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We appreciate it.
We'll come stop by your blog as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...